The society is engaged in the following activities to meet the objectives:
- A mass media initiative both in print and electronic. The print media is a quarterly journal, the ’Asian Journal of Professional Ethics & Management’. Soft copy of this is made available through electronic media.
- Society organizes:
- Awareness Seminars
- Leadership and inspirational Lectures by eminent personalities
- Student/public awareness camps are conducted by the society and some jointly with other organizations
- National Seminars on specific subjects
- Interactive workshops for school/college students and public on ethics and values, environment and nature.
- Essay competition for students
- The society has also plans to engage into auditing of organizations for adhering to ethical practices and also to train & certify personnel by itself and in partnership with other organizations.